Privacy & Cookie information
These websites are hosted by DigitalOcean Inc
As a result of use of these websites and their services, personal information concerning identified, or identifiable people, may be collected and processed.
The “data controller” responsible for the protection of this personal data is: Lorenzo Sebastiani – Email: email@example.com
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The subjects to whom the personal data refers (“Data subjects”) are entitled to receive, at any time, confirmation of the existence or non-existence of the data, information on its content and origin, and to verify the accuracy of the data, or request data integration, update or correction (Article 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196, 30 June 2003).
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket.
GENERAL TYPES OF COOKIES
- Technical cookies (first party): these are essential for the proper operation of these websites.
- Analytics cookies (third party): are used for aggregate analysis of visits to the sites, by means of a third party service.
- Third party profiling cookies: third party cookies are set by a different organisation to the owner of the website you are visiting.
GENERAL TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITES
- First party cookies: only technical cookies are used and only for storing User’s cookie consent (duration: 12 months).
- Analytics cookies (third party): they are used for aggregate analysis of visits to the site, by means of a third party service.
For further informations about the aforementioned cookies and, where possible, disabling them, see:
- Google Analytics Privacy: http://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- For disabling – opt-out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- StatCounter.com Privacy: http://statcounter.com/about/legal/#privacy
- For disabling – opt-out: http://statcounter.com/about/set-refusal-cookie/
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Control via browser:
The browsers commonly used (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) accept cookies by default, but this can be changed by the User at any time.
This applies to both PCs and mobile devices like tablets and smartphones, and it is a function generally and widely supported.
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari (iOS) https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Chrome Desktop: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Chrome Android and iOS https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=en
In order to opt-out of a large number of businesses please visite the following website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/